Welcome to my Blog

Hey Everyone! So with this Blog I want to do a few things; keep you up-to-date on the going on's of GoodNews Church's Worship team and other church related events, post message notes, general thoughts and God inspired thoughts and anything else that effects my life. Please feel free to read and comment at your will. Lk

myspace.com/luke.taylor
facebook.com/luke.a.taylor


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Birthday Day

Listening to this song, TODAY by Christian City Church Oxford Falls
Can't explain enough how this song is speaking to me.
These are the words.

Chorus:
No more running wild
I'm yours for life
You got me here,
You got me.
I hear your call tonight
Your heart is mine
You got me here
You got me.

and the bridge:
You drew me out of the deepest sea, whoa
You gave my soul a song to sing, whoa
You took me up on the mountains high, whoa
I see my life in a different light, whoa

if you get the chance listen to it.
check out http://www.myspace.com/cccoxfordfalls

So i haven't Blogged for a bit, just been so busy plus I'm not sure if this is even being read by anyone, ha.
But if you are and you wanna know more bout me then check out my friends blog who just posted a lovely blog about me! ha, it's my birthday so I'm allowed to be a bit self focused, if just for the day.
thanks heaps Katie for your nice words.
http://alittlebirdtoldmeso.blogspot.com/

I've got so much more to say but it will have to wait for another day.
Reading Hebrews at the moment, got the whole youth leadership team to read it also and i think God is speaking loud and clear to all of us.

Love

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday - thought I'd hop over after reading KT's wonderful things about you! Hope it was a great day.

    ReplyDelete