Welcome to my Blog

Hey Everyone! So with this Blog I want to do a few things; keep you up-to-date on the going on's of GoodNews Church's Worship team and other church related events, post message notes, general thoughts and God inspired thoughts and anything else that effects my life. Please feel free to read and comment at your will. Lk

myspace.com/luke.taylor
facebook.com/luke.a.taylor


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Keep on

Good Day!

Just wanted to post my song list for this Sunday, but before I do I really, really wanted to just encourage everyone to keep on!

To Keep on, Keeping On! ha
It might seem simple, but the things you do for the church and the particular ministries you're involved in are so valuable. They do not go unnoticed.
I'm loving the videos Hillsong have just released on their Youtube Channel.
It Basically tells the story of peoples first Sundays in church and the challenge is put out that there are plenty more people waiting to have their first Sunday in church.
It's only by the work that You, as the body of Christ, do that these people will be able to experience the awesome presence of God.
So keep on!
Love you all.

OK so Song list:

Sing, Sing, Sing- Chris Tomlin
Your Name High- Hillsong
This is Our God/ I Exalt Thee Tags- Hillsong
Stronger- Hillsong

See you in Church!
Lk

No comments:

Post a Comment