Welcome to my Blog

Hey Everyone! So with this Blog I want to do a few things; keep you up-to-date on the going on's of GoodNews Church's Worship team and other church related events, post message notes, general thoughts and God inspired thoughts and anything else that effects my life. Please feel free to read and comment at your will. Lk

myspace.com/luke.taylor
facebook.com/luke.a.taylor


Monday, May 18, 2009

Iron

I just need to write a blog purely devoted to how good God is.
Simple Hey.
His handy work is written over everything that effects us and all we need to do is open our eyes to it and take a really good, honest look.

I pity the person who is so blind to the reality of God that they would conclude His non-existence, in my opinion He's pretty darn obvious when He wants to be. Just look at the night sky.

I'm just seeing His power at work in my life through relationships at the moment and I love it.
So to all my Friends who thought we were friends for no reason think again, God has big plans and is using our lives to shape and mold each other...
The bible says '... as iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another...' Prov 27:17
Basically, I'm excited to have a chance to look back one day and truly see the enormity and development of some of my friendships that I currently have.
You're all shaping the kind of person I will one day become,
the kind of leader I will become,
the kind of father I will become,
the kind of Husband I will become
and so many other things I can't even imaging I will become... all because of our friendship.

I just hope that I can have as much positive influence on your life as I know you will and have had on mine.

Lk

1 comment:

  1. I love this post Luke
    and I know for sure you have such a positive influence on my life and still continue too!!

    ps. I miss you.
    Whats new in your life?
    x

    ReplyDelete