Welcome to my Blog

Hey Everyone! So with this Blog I want to do a few things; keep you up-to-date on the going on's of GoodNews Church's Worship team and other church related events, post message notes, general thoughts and God inspired thoughts and anything else that effects my life. Please feel free to read and comment at your will. Lk

myspace.com/luke.taylor
facebook.com/luke.a.taylor


Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Twit

I learnt a valuable lesson today from twitter.
This is a lesson I think we all should take time to learn and apply.

So Twitter only allows for you to type 140 characters in a status. right.
And for me this has been hard to stick to, as a person who has a lot to say at times :)
BUT in adhering to the limit set I actually found that I can say something which may normally take me 500-2000 characters and say it in less than 140.
And it makes more sense.
And Its clearer and more concise.

Genius.

I wish I was made to think about all the words I ever speak as much as I do with twitter, maybe I'd stop myself from getting into some pretty stupid situations.
And it would help you in understanding what I'm saying.

So I don't know how well I'll go...
But I'm going to try start consciously thinking before I speak.

Do a bit of a twit on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment