Welcome to my Blog

Hey Everyone! So with this Blog I want to do a few things; keep you up-to-date on the going on's of GoodNews Church's Worship team and other church related events, post message notes, general thoughts and God inspired thoughts and anything else that effects my life. Please feel free to read and comment at your will. Lk

myspace.com/luke.taylor
facebook.com/luke.a.taylor


Monday, December 28, 2009

Waves

I'm sitting in subway just thinking about how my enthusiasm comes in waves.

Like how some weeks I'll have 10 journal entries and 6 blog entries, I'll have read my bible every day (maybe even more) and then just like a wave all that inspiration and committment is gone.
Well maybe not gone, but definitely lacking.

It reminds me of the beach, kind of like swimming to the shore and catching the waves in. When they come you ride them and when there not there you still keep paddling towards land, even if the current is slightly pulling you back out.

There's nothing wrong with the currents and certainly nothing wrong with the beach.
We simply accept that's how the waves come and go.
Like wise we should enjoy the currents in our spiritual lives, riding the heights of waves as they draw us closer to God and when they dissappear do I bit of hard paddleing ourselves, knowing that the next wave is coming!

(This is the first of my subway sessions!)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment