Welcome to my Blog

Hey Everyone! So with this Blog I want to do a few things; keep you up-to-date on the going on's of GoodNews Church's Worship team and other church related events, post message notes, general thoughts and God inspired thoughts and anything else that effects my life. Please feel free to read and comment at your will. Lk

myspace.com/luke.taylor
facebook.com/luke.a.taylor


Friday, April 8, 2011

Hi everyone!

So, I didn't get a chance to put last week's songlist up here, so here is tomorrow's list!

AM -
Our God is love (B)
God of ages (G)
The greatness of our God (E)
Forever reign

PM -
Open my eyes
No reason to hide (D)
The wonder of Your love (E)

I will post the keys for "Forever Reign" and "Open My Eyes" later this afternoon, when I have access to a guitar. :)

If you have any problems getting these songs into the new keys, let me know and I'll do my best to print out a couple of copies!
Also just so you guys know, if you look up the songs on ultimateguitar.com, there is an option where you can transpose the key of the song, so you don't have to go through and write it all in! Very helpful!!

Love you all, see you tomorrow at church!

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment