Welcome to my Blog

Hey Everyone! So with this Blog I want to do a few things; keep you up-to-date on the going on's of GoodNews Church's Worship team and other church related events, post message notes, general thoughts and God inspired thoughts and anything else that effects my life. Please feel free to read and comment at your will. Lk

myspace.com/luke.taylor
facebook.com/luke.a.taylor


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunday 17th of April set lists

I will also shortly be posting some songs for the Good Friday and Easter Sunday services that I would like everyone to listen to and practice!

AM -
Undivided (B)
You (B)
Hosanna (E)
Here in my life (I'm not sure whether it's in E or B, but it's whatever key is on the origianl music, the key Hillsong play it in)

PM -
Run (B)
Nothing is impossible (D)
The stand (G)



Thanks guys, see you all tomorrow night at band prac!
Love you all!

- Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment