Welcome to my Blog

Hey Everyone! So with this Blog I want to do a few things; keep you up-to-date on the going on's of GoodNews Church's Worship team and other church related events, post message notes, general thoughts and God inspired thoughts and anything else that effects my life. Please feel free to read and comment at your will. Lk

myspace.com/luke.taylor
facebook.com/luke.a.taylor


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

5 Boys

I'm trying to find more time to blog more often, but man life gets hectic sometimes.

Last Sunday was great! I brought forward an old favourite 'More than Me' (one that i wrote) and it was great to once again hear the church singing above the sound system! There was a great atmosphere of faith and expectation which carried on into our baptism service. 5 boys got baptized, that's right FIVE, no girls just boys! haha. awesome hey.
On Sunday night I went to the Recording of the new Hillsong album, and boy are they getting better each year. Some of the lyrics in the worship songs are amazing, brought me to tears!
So looking forward for that to be released in July.

This week in church were having Ps Sam's son Lucas dedicated. So I kept that in mind for the song selection, hope it proves to be helpful.
so the songs this week are:
You'll Come (Hillsong)
I will Stand /Pour is out (GoodNews)
Run (Hillsong)
Here I Am (the song that i was talking about in my very first blog)

We also have a guest speaker, Ps Vince Harris this Sunday morning, so I look forward to hearing a word in season from him.
Hope everyone is having a great week.
God Bless
Lk

No comments:

Post a Comment