Welcome to my Blog

Hey Everyone! So with this Blog I want to do a few things; keep you up-to-date on the going on's of GoodNews Church's Worship team and other church related events, post message notes, general thoughts and God inspired thoughts and anything else that effects my life. Please feel free to read and comment at your will. Lk

myspace.com/luke.taylor
facebook.com/luke.a.taylor


Saturday, April 18, 2009

HIS Interest

Yes, well I'm running a bit late with this weeks song list.
But as the purpose for this 'songlisting' section is mainly so the worship team can get the songs before the Sunday Service and this week I gave them the lists on Thursday so I didn't feel an urgency to post them online.
But here they now are.

Before I do, I'd like to share this verse from the message bible:

"the chosen ones of God were those who let God pursue HIS interest in them..." Rom 11

WOW! I pray so urgently that this week you let God pursue His interests in you. I'm certain that amazing things will come of your life if you surrender your interests and desires over to him and allow him to work.
no more self centered thoughts, God Thoughts.
no more self focused dreams, God Dreams.
no more self promoting plans, God Plans.
God has great plans, dreams and thoughts towards your life. (Jer 29:11)
Give it ago and see what comes of it.

So about the song list:
I will Stand(Pour it Out)- GoodNews
Kingdom- Edge Church
This is Our God- Hillsong
Because He Lives- Gaithers (an oldy but so good, we did this as a tag to This is Our God)
Stronger- Hillsong

Well we had great services over the Easter Weekend last week.
God was there as expected!
And on Thursday I shared out of Joshua 6 at our Worship team Rehearsal night so I hope to write up my notes and thoughts in a blog this week, stay tuned.
Seriously.

Lk

No comments:

Post a Comment