Welcome to my Blog

Hey Everyone! So with this Blog I want to do a few things; keep you up-to-date on the going on's of GoodNews Church's Worship team and other church related events, post message notes, general thoughts and God inspired thoughts and anything else that effects my life. Please feel free to read and comment at your will. Lk

myspace.com/luke.taylor
facebook.com/luke.a.taylor


Tuesday, April 7, 2009

EASTER

Yes people it's Easter time already.
I'm going away for the weekend tooo... camping... hmmm this will be interesting.

Last Sunday in church as I've mentioned was Lucas' dedication (Ps Sam's Son) and it was also Palm Sunday which I only realised that morning.
As I was reading the chapters on Palm Sunday in the bible (I read it from every book of the gospel) I really got this sense that even though from one week to the next our love and passion for God changes, like in the story of Palm Sunday when they worship Jesus one week and crucify Him the next, Gods love and Passion for our lives will never, never, never end or fade.
So I shared that with our church (which was full of unsaved friends and family there for the dedication.) and then in a very God ordained moment our Communion message basically flowed right into that as well as the well known scripture from Hebrews 5:13 was shared... 'he will never leave you nor forsake you'
God is Real, that's all I can say.

So this week our Easter theme is 'HE LOVES'
of course this in reference to you. ha

Our songs are a mix of old school right up to brand new school here they are:
Good Friday- Luke Taylor (WL)
Your Name High- Hillsong
At the Cross- Hillsong
Easter Sunday AM- Vivian Muraahi (WL)
Alive in You- Hillsong
Happy Day- Tim Hughes
Stones been Rolled Away- old school Hillsong
Stronger- Hillsong (NEW)
Same Power- Hillsong
Hallelujah- Planet Shakers
Easter Sunday PM- Nikki Shaw (WL)
still waiting for her list! haha

So my expectation is rising and I know this will be a great Easter weekend.
Don't forget that He Loves You!.

Lk

No comments:

Post a Comment